Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks for your honesty...

I had an honest and transparent date* with AL on Sunday and I know some of you are looking for the details. Sure it's great when you can share all sorts of things about your life that you may hold off on sharing... like I've said before sometimes we have a tendency to share too much or share information we aren't aware might be held against us...

AL shared with me he has a history of wandering. I don't mean like in the woods, in life, or meandering, I mean like wandering in relationships - chronically, habitually, routinely... yes and while it is lovely you can recognize that, and you're open and honest about that mistake. Can you call it a mistake when you have a propensity towards such decisions?

So long and short, AL's confession/admission will be flagged and that is that. Sorry to all those who have once or multiple times found your relationships unsatisfactory and instead of addressing the issues used someone to fill a void, I understand that these aren't always clear decisions and all that - however. However, I being the victim of such an action with my first lovely boyfriend, the lawyer for whom the impalement on a blunt object would not be prevented by me, it is a sin equal with admitting you're emotionally and physically manipulative/abusive like CEF, because hell been there once, didn't want to be there and I'm not going back.

Oh and the icing on the cake - he's joined the AB club, of the happily single... oy vay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.