Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In honor of a moment...

I think most girls, young women and older ladies alike remember that moment, the moment Baby says what all of us at one moment in our lives want to be compelled to say, the words "I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life,the way I feel when I'm with you." I think for many of us it's the go to movie in those moments of wondering if it all does come together at one point, if someone will literally and figuratively sweep us off our feet, if we can be changed by someone into someone with courage despite the messes and if somewhere along the way we can find that someone that just doesn't realize how incredible they are.

AR and I had a brief discussion this morning about the song, Time of My Life and how unique it is to be continually linked to a life - maybe that's all of our dreams, in the end to know in the final dance, that we are with that someone, and it truly has been the time of your life, no regrets despite the love and pain and everything that may or may not have happened.

To all the future generations of girls who will feel those butterflies, that rush in that moment of Baby's declaration and from all those who have, it is worth it. So curl with with Patrick this weekend - speaking of which I think we'll be doing that for AR given she's going back next week, and we've also missed her 21st birthday too... bad roomie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.