Monday, September 21, 2009

Wanted: A Good Home for My Blackberry

I am aware that I might just have to give my phone away to a babysitter for the time being. See the issue is I am sick, I'm feeling crummy and all I want is someone to take my mind off it, someone to make me laugh, someone to take care of me. Yes I know I'm a woman, and someday I will be a mother so I should have my self preservation in full working order, but I don't, not at this fine moment. In exchange for answering my work emails, scheduling my staff's sick days and fielding calls from my parental unit, I offer you whatever baked good you desire one new item for each 5 days of work - that works out to 4 baked items if we are aiming for the current deadline - works no? I know this all will pass, I will weaken the bonds that should not or should have been formed - I don't know. AB will get his space and I will eventually be granted some perspective and hopefully stop hoping that he'll just a come riding in on his white horse, oops, sorry that's Prince Charming...

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazrulfuad/3690605016/in/set-72157611100545717/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.