Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Full of Surprises

AB apparently didn't see the last one coming, how he knows and you know that he knows chalk that up to the title too...

Being a possible Gemini or not, I am and always will be full of polar opposites - how I love me. So maybe the use of the cards surprised you - let's just say I don't consider it worth money to have someone tell me what I may want to hear... but then again I'm also the person who wants to skydive at some point in my life if someone is willing to push me... despite not wanting to dance EVER again in public, I would take a ballet class in a heart beat as long as I get to wear pink. Other random things - AB's theme song was one of the songs I picked to walk down the aisle to - the instrumental of the live version, I know depressing song... but well whatever - got three years to plan that, or something like that. Or maybe that despite how depressing that dream was in that it reminded me that the string would never connect the hearts, I was oddly okay with the end. Who knows life is funny and I know I'm always swinging between the binaries of my personality... a June Cleaver wanna be with a thing for animal print Louboutin's and downward dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.