Friday, September 11, 2009

I find myself...

Talking to my radio in the morning - I listen to junky pop music in the morning, because anything soothing may result in a morning similar to this morning - rolling over and taking in another hour of bliss in the light of the fall morning sun. That sentence could be improved too by adding, rolling over and taking in another hour of bliss in the light of the fall morning sun with ____ (fill it in however you wish - a cat, a specific person, a cup of coffee - any of those would have been welcome) but anyways... I digress. I was in the middle of trying to decide if I wanted to wear a skirt, considering I could, or if it would be too chilly to do so... when Taylor Swift came on with this lovely song, and I found myself chastising her. I know Taylor didn't deserve it, but hell that's how it came out, and maybe I was right, maybe she was right, maybe in the end does matter anymore than my decision to wash my towels first instead of last.

PS In case you wanted to know - I dance similar to Taylor - which is why you will NEVER see me do it in public... I could never pull off the adorable dork part essential for making it tolerable

2 comments:

  1. I have seen you do it in public :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting that, maybe for good reason... maybe like you should too, please

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.