Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh S___! Should Not Be Yelled By Me at 8am on a Saturday

Maybe on a Monday, because well I should be at work and thus it would be a natural reaction.  No instead it was a reaction to an email I received from OM. And it was followed by panic and an adrenaline reaction that has yet to cease unfortunately.  See OM is expecting me tonight at his large gathering.   Um, ya wasn't planning on it because well today is my not married anniversary, it's also the day after a new haircut, (always a bad hair day) and for the love of all the Sbucks in the world, what the hell am I going to wear!  I have no wingperson to be found, everyone rightfully so can't or wont' come and what am I going to wear!  I am right now trying to talk myself down as Aussie roommate showers, she's unsure she wants to enter into the panic zone, and I don't blame her.  We've decided that a new pair of dark, dark jeans, possibly skinny could work - GAP has a pair and Levi's might too... unsure about that.  The top is 1/2 decided, a black ruffle coat, so do we go with something from the closet - white top or what... I need a coffee, a clonazapam or two and help.  For the love, I can't do this short notice, it doesn't work like this, preparation, mental planning, witty jokes, lots of sleep, a little Botox, maybe a shot of faux tanner and a shot of kutzpah, backbone and whatever else I seem to be sweating out right now... Gulp... off  I go, I need to be home by 3 ideally, it will give me enough time to force myself to zen or nap, and then we'll be off to the fun... um help...

3 comments:

  1. BOTOX....booo

    have fun

    thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no more botox. you eventually won't be able to move your forehead and look as tight and strange as simon cowell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look I don't use that much, come on people just because you're both married and youthful... I've got to work this however I can. On that note CC you still have that BM dress - I have a 50's party I need it for - got to stay on the hunt

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.