Monday, April 06, 2009

Sooooo, this is like guerrilla warfare or something

I don't know if I'm up for this kind of challenge...

Barista boy may or may not be interested and I upped the ante maybe prematurely and now I'm wondering if I got the smoke signals crossed or whathaveyou. I handed over a plate of leftovers, since he wasn't able to come to the cooking group, but I handed them over to a coworker, since he was on his break... so I fully aware that my cooking, and any woman's good home cooking is enough to get you deep into enemy territory. But what do you do when you realize either directly or indirectly you're there and you may or may not want to be there. Did you just get yourself trapped? Barista boy (A) is nice, likely a good friend, and hey we all need a good guy friend now and then but is he the kind who's going to do more for me... not likely if we're being honest.

Now OM, well OM is cold right now. And so now I'm wondering if I need to smoke him out from wherever he's hiding, do I torture him once I get him out or do I pretend that I just don't care one iota. But well I don't have patience, that we know and to be honest in talking with J I wouldn't mind seeing if I could call him on his pseudo bravado and come on stronger than I have been...

In the end I don't think I've got anything to lose... famous last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.