Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Um AWKWARD...

Yes, my morning swing by my coffee haunt, as like AWKWARD. He waved but that was it, it was like this I'm in the zone morning, I will not interact with you moment, and I was like hmm. Did you not get the food, did you not like the food, what the hell happened, and you know I like the new look. Darn maybe I should re-evaluate my previous judgement. Because really you and G both fail at dressing more often than not, and that really is purely not a having a woman in your life. Maybe I feel like this because when I rolled over in a sweat last night - freaking weather - I checked my Crackberry. Yes because every sane person would check their Crackberry at night, instead of in a haze cracking a window and snuggling back into slumberland.

Well lo and behold, OM emailed me back and a snarky one at that - honestly I think this was destined, when you get a pacifist trying to act out an guerrilla type seduction on a man who is more complex than the UN you get more than problems. In the end is it worth it? Sure OM's great on paper, but maybe in the end J is right, it looks like he's got the emotional depth of that piece of paper...

At this point, I either switch allegiances or scrap both of them - I guess in the end it comes down to what I'm going to be picky about, emotionally/mentally all there or the one that has their job/life and future on track. Shouldn't I get both? It's like a martini without the vodka, what's the point.

Shouldn't I REALLY feel like this?


Fantasy - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.