Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maybe You're Just not into Him

I realized that this morning as I was skimming my FB home page, maybe I'm just not that into him, maybe I just don't have the patience to wait or maybe at the heart of it all, we need to, correction I need to know he's really interested, and well he really isn't. It's not his fault, it's just not the right time, it's a missed connection, it's in the end an apathetic feeling that is only being sustained by well that feeling I get and I don't doubt the rest of us get. We want to have someone and a great someone sometimes only aggravates this. Who knows in the end I will say I am trying to give myself a heavy self dose of restraint/negativity/doubt to hold back, to see, to see if I he can win me over, if he is really interested and of course more importantly if I am. It' s hard, maybe in the end I'm just not really into anyone. Barista boy is nice, but in talking with C this weekend, he's 30+ and works at Sbucks for whatever reasons he might have, he might be a really great guy but well he's just not going to cut it in the end - he's going to take way too much work to get him confident enough. And OM - great on paper, but I wonder if we have it, you know "it." I am sure it doesn't help one bit that I'm in love with this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.