Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tally Ho

I'm off to spend the weekend with my iPod, camera and Crackberry in a Deluxe King Suite for two glorious nights. Sounds exciting, no? Actually it's not, though I might get to actually watch a playoff game this weekend, hopefully Philadelphia and Pittsburgh... Covert operations will be happening, names and numbers taken - maybe, maybe not and well a new city taken over, I must leave no city and no event unturned for my Mr. Tiffany's Ring buyer or my Mr. Love of a Lifetime, as I've yet to believe those are one and the same. Coach class here I come!!

3 comments:

  1. Could you please find someone with a twin or at the very least some single friends! We are both in the same boat here.
    n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. N, you need to start hitting the trails with me, then we'll have no problem finding you a guy - and no that doesn't mean I think you could loose a few, it's a fun social environment, and hey at least you know they aren't a couch potato

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.