Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Life is like the Weather - Irratic!

Okay, so I have to confess, I know how to get into a relationship, but the whole just dating for the fun of it, the whole getting to know more than one person at the same time kind of situation you see every where, it has eluded me, for various reasons. One namely I don't know that there has ever been a time where I had more than one person interested, and secondly I have always been an eliminate them long before we even get to the first date kind of girl. So that being said, let's back all this up, because if you've been reading closely, yes I have now two date propositions from different individuals. And now I'm a little baffled, we could say it's the new hair, the benefit of all the running on my J-lo, but really X has seen me with all sort of hairdos including the post gym freaky hair and in my Lulu's, and OM - he's seen me without makeup and rather scrubby and well as a red head only... Sooooo, what do we do now. Well I keep going to my local coffee haunt in the hopes of snagging him, sliding him my number or something like that and OM well he's going to get a message back on Facebook and we'll see what's going to happen. I'll keep you all abreast and while we're talking about all this - anyone got any happy CD ideas... sorry I really am but sometimes I feel like I need embrace the girl in me who just finds all this so new and crazy... who knew at this age I would feel 20 years younger overnight.

Okay so I know this song doesn't relate, but it does relate to the last time I felt like this, way back when this song was on the radio, it brings me back and the cover version, sometimes we change, but the song at the core remains the same.

2 comments:

  1. New One? X is a barista and we'll see I don't think he was really interested, though I did give him some amazing leftovers from the cooking class, and G is someone from around, we'll see supposedly he's on the rebound ish... so we'll have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.