Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sigh

I don't wait well, I really don't, maybe I am ADHD, maybe I'm just a girl, a Gemini woman at that... So while I don't read into these things (horoscopes) too much, I know that I'm a little bi-polar when it comes to the emotional stuff. So while this isn't appropriate per say (the song), I was thinking about it - yes he's on the rebound, yes he wants to take it slow, but not so slow, that I'm like okay, you know what? "You're not winning, til you're winning me," and buddy, I am far from won, far from even being fully baited. At this point I would, could, might walk away and OM will just have to live it, I don't think it's going to bug him either, and that's the part that makes me more than tempted to walk... wonder if that's crossed him mind.


Potential Break Up Song - Aly & AJ

2 comments:

  1. You know that if you walk away from this, it would be his loss, and yes he would know it, maybe not at that moment but he would regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough as time goes on, I wonder if I would regret it too, I think there are times I'm too caught in seeing the tragectory of a relationship or my life for that matter. Who knows what will happen, I can say I'm learning that time flights before we know it, I'll likely be chewing off something in anticipation of the date I'm hoping for, or off to someone new

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.