Friday, May 28, 2010

Revelation!

I'm poor, like not poorhouse poor but might as well be...

See I debt - who doesn't these days?  My school debt I can rationalize - it's a hell of a lot easier to pay off than my credit card debt - see... when CEF was around I had to pay for flights  (for both of us - yes that should have signaled something too), I put the deposits down, paid for the invites, engagement dinner/celebration and the list goes on and on and on.  Add to that a pretty penny per month on therapy for the last two years and you get debt.  Now I cut up said card in December.  That was a huge relief and if the world didn't function on credit the other would go the same route without hesitation.

Anyways the point is that I have to sit down and talk to my PU about said debt, mainly, if I am to go back to school in September I need him to pay it off for me in exchange for taking care of him when he's older, letting him call me S&P-y (he is the only human on this Earth with that privilege) or the knowledge that I won't have to move back in with him and still get help with my debts...  It's not a conversation I want to have but hell what's the worst that could happen?

For all those that pray this would be another thing to add to the list - as it looks right now I will have to move home if I want to go back to school or I have to get some kind of shift work... eek.

1 comment:

  1. fyi...I am leaving my old blog behind. Some ex boyfriends are quite bitter and I do not feel like sharing my life in any form w. them. I am making a new one this evening and will follow you once again, hope you do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.