Friday, May 14, 2010

Writing

I start back to school on Tuesday - eek.  To get into the swing of things or maybe as my new coping mechanism that the warming days has started to regrow - but I've been writing some more.  I have become a little pack rat carrying around pieces of paper I've written on... anyways I am conscious that I'm not sure about the narration - it sounds very much like my posts, and while I love this format a part of me LOATHES chick literature.  To be honest I think it stunts people's ability to accept beautiful complex literature, and I don't know how to avoid contributing to that, anyways, structure will get written in somewhere but right now I'm trying not to stunt the process.

Anyways the point to this is I love music, and sometimes the music starts the writing process and sometimes it comes to mind during the process.  The first song came to mind yesterday as I was writing in a cafe waiting for my acupuncture appointment and having just survived sitting next to AB in the doctor's office waiting room.  The second I came across watching Bones - like House they can have amazing songs.

Specifically the line "making every kind of silence" but hell the whole song has distinct moments of truth - the whole holding on to make it work part - not so much and I do know it ended because of personalities - mine that depended on growth and his wanted a free spirit in the lack of commitment part

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Something went "technically wrong" with Twitter. I've been trying to send the same message for 5 minutes. I'd love to continue our conversation, but unless Twitter is fixed, I'm afraid, we'll just have to continue our chat next time. Or if we had some other form instant communication other than Twitter...

    Let me know if a chapter is done. I'd like to read it with your kind permission.
    For now tho, I'll just sign off since Twitter is down for the count and I am feeling my lids turn to lead due to waiting.
    I'll buy you a drink next time.
    Ciao. Good night =)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.