Saturday, May 29, 2010

*Sigh*

This is the public version of the man that makes my heart swoon - and if you want to know a little trivia the lady interviewing him is the sister of a guy I went to high school with - oddly enough we (her and I) crossed paths a few times in university... small small world up here.

Anyways sort of narrowing down what I'm looking for - educated, slightly rebellious, and fun/witty.  Look folks I have a thing for the boys with mohawks, tats, piercing etc - now while I like that external image I'm not looking for a bad ass kind of person - if you know what I mean.   In the end if the right guy for me doesn't look like that then something else while have had to have shocked me into being attracted to him - and well then I can just cut his hair in the night and get him drunk on a few occasions - enough to get a sleeve tattoo done or something like that... and you think I'm kidding

PS If you don't watch The Hour get on it - tout de suite, like NOW, not later NOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.