Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh Ha Ha World, Very Funny

So because I think the world gets a kick out of the things that happen to me and well hell I guess I am in a position where I have to - guess what?

Well this afternoon when I'm nervously awaiting an exam that I have to have, I get to sit next to AB.  Yes AB managed to book an appointment for the exact same time with another doctor in the practice.  How this is feasible I do not really want to know.  I booked my appointment two months ago - I'm not rescheduling and he booked his yesterday... sigh.  I wish I could blame this whole appointment on him, which I could have until my Allergist suggested I needed to have it done to rule out any problems...

*Grumble* *Grumble* *Blush* *Sigh* *Grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.