Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm Ready...

So we know I did a major purging and rearranging of my room in preparation for:

1. My GRE study books
2. My accessory reading
3. Marathon prep - I have to be organized.
4. For the day in which I stop having to fight to forget, the day when the memories slowly disappear - you know that Harry Potter version of memory removal would be fabulous. Absolutely - someone get on that. Me? Well I'm going to go to bed with one thing on my wind, why on God's green and blooming Earth did I have ice cream - oh owie you know that is the worst form of dairy product to enter your system...

More Leona:

2 comments:

  1. I think if Ice cream were a super villain, it would've conquered the world already. Well done on the room rearrangement BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally a super villain already - poor tummy it was not happy last night. Thanks, now if only my GRE books could get here before my desire to getting studying wanes.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.