Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Believe the Hair Colour Has Officially Entered My Brain...

I had the weirdest collection of dreams last night involving AB, a sex text, a large peanut butter cup, travelling, Texas, GRE, literary references, my Blackberry and an assorted cast of characters. Now the peanut butter cup - I know where I got that - Not So Humble Pie's blog , as to the other components - well a huge percentage is intense mulling about of future life options, and as to AB, once the great minds of the world create a liver friendly brain cleaner I will be first in line.

Actually I know why he's there on second though and that is another blog in and of itself - a question HSBFF posed to me. I digress.

I am trying to semi plan with headlong closed minded but not to closed minded perspective, all the while knowing that I will have to move from my home town and country. The PhD/Masters programs are all in another country... one being far south in Costa Rica, or in Europe. So I being that I can say I'm under the influence of peroxide and or ammonia - here are my options

1. English MA/MFA/PhD program - the rough list includes: Oregon, California and New York right now - it will be expanding - I intend on apply to 10 schools

2. 1-2 MBA/Non-profit administration courses most are on the East Coast

3. UN Peace - Costa Rica

4. Drum roll... CC would be so happy if this one happen... Culinary School.

In the end I have a year until I have to make decisions about 2-4... right now it's all about the books - Wuthering Heights has replaced Passage to India because I just couldn't stomach it.

I know the song doesn't really related but in tiny response to the vitriol being pumped out against the Olympics Games in Vancouver, I say that I am proud of it, all of it, including KD's performance (this is from a previous event)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a wide spread of options. Again, good luck with it all. Actually, considering you dreamed about AB and a sex text, the KD lang song is very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, goodness I really need you or another medical professional to focus on a liver friendly brain purge

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only! I'd be a bazillionaire if I figured how I could do that...the mind eraser machine they had in the movie "Eternal Sunshine..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. As to the school options all the eggs are in the PhD basket but I know it's going to take a little perspective in this journey to also lay down the proper ground work for other options - I don't want them but well it's life

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.