Tuesday, February 23, 2010

University

I have a confession, I love Felicity. It came out before my university times and even if it didn't let's just say olde uni wasn't like it. Watching the old clips in an attempt to cool down my melting brain from accounting... but really it isn't going to help and the reality is I'm not going to find that Hollywood version of university life in Pocatello, Idaho which is (someone shoot me) top on my list. Right now I have to focus on my current university situation which is *gasp* *moan* turning into a gong show of more and more schooling.

I am going to retreat to regroup with my hazelnut soy latte and this lovely man's voice:

5 comments:

  1. mmm latte. I have big news that will be written out soon. Sorry I have been MIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo big news! Well my big news is it's going to be rare to see me around here... boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. school school school hey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish, more like studying my ass off for a "entrance" exam, actually two of them, trying to stay healthy, sane and deal with a continuation of major work drama - my life is barely holding together at the seams... so blogging though it be my outlet in many respects will be rare. As quite simply I find that if I get online I'm on for hours checking up on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...it's like my training, just buckle down right? But don't forget about the odd cosmopolitan or 4...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.