Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Honor of My Patron Saint for this Lovely Day


JOHN MAYER

He may be a man whore, a tool and a poor interview candidate, BUT the man can write a love/heartbreak/relationship song like no one. Not to mention his voice/talent *swoon* anyways... so not the point to all this. This is the point.



I dedicate this song to the man child who still needs my help when he's sick, who still randomly texts. Honey I love you, but I am not in love with your yeast/hops soaked ass. So listen to the song and understand we are NOTHING, not because I want us to be, but because we don't know how to be friends, and lovers well, I know you don't really truly love me, and I need that, crazy huh?

2 comments:

  1. Oh John Mayer, they play some of his songs at work and there are days they make me want to bawl.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.