Wednesday, August 05, 2009

You Know There is a Problem When...

You won't offer your free extra ticket to any man in your Crackberry contact list. To be honest it's not a concert I would take a man to and it's not one that I think any of them would enjoy. I know OM wouldn't and maybe AB would but at this point, he's gone weird and the ex has reappeared, so I'm making my exit. I've learned there is no way to fight with the ghost of an relationship, especially when the ex is floating around all warm like. Funny as it sounds to me, it seems that for CW and myself, ex's are a whole mess that can wrap their floaty tentacles around and strangle the men in question. CW's ex is still somewhat pining after 3 years and well for AB's it's been a while but then again, a while doesn't seem to be while enough. CEF was like that his ex despite his claims of hating her kept reappearing, even post my exit, I heard about her, the ex this and the ex that... and BV? Well I was actually tempted to give him a ring to see if he would occupy me on Friday... I need to unwind and Ms. J and I just get drunk and bitch when we do that. Correction I get drunk and we both bitch about our bosses when that happens... I need to get me some testosterone, and I know that is wholly the full moon coming up messing with my emotions, but whatever.

I realize that this all likely makes so sense other that to say:

1.Trouble in boytown

2. Ex's are the ghosts men seem to have a really hard time kicking for some reason - maybe because they don't sit around for a month in their pj's eating chocolate and getting sloshed on cheap wine while bitching out all the nagging parts with their girlfriends, at the end of the month we've convinced ourselves we're better, hotter and so over you or something like that...

3. I promise not to go trolling for emotional salve from BV because I know that milking a lusting boy for affection is so unbelievably wrong that it could never even for a moment be right, and AB well that's not going to get me anything. Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.