Friday, August 21, 2009

How to Update Y'all...

I've been pondering over it for a while and since I haven't had access to a computer during the moments when I've really wanted to blog, thus things have been mushed together, and now folks is the grand moment I search for the string to unravel the mess.

It maybe no surprise to some, but AB and I have slipped into what Ms. J calls a "platonic dating relationship.*" AB indicated earlier this week that he enjoyed our talks, then last night we got into a discussion about letting things come to fruition in relationships or just spitting them out there and letting the pieces fall where they may. He indicated while he's normally an all out there kind of person when it comes to matters of the heart, he still waits to make sure the other person's heart is there too - well I'll give him some slack even though that doesn't sound quite right. Through this week's conversations I've decided to relinquish the little bit of control I was holding on to in regards to being cautious with the situation. If it happens, if this is a step towards something then it will eventually happen, if not, I've still got a good friend, though at this stage in life, good opposite gender friends aren't what I'm going for.

Platonic dating (n/v): weekly movie night, daily text message conversations, calls, exchanging of baking, waiting for bus at 12am, checking in/up on the person - ie. how's your day, whatcha doing, texting goodnight routinely, hugs etc.
Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16954303@N08/1909471525/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.