Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We've got a problem...

I'm sleep deprived, like severely so, and I'm starting to think all weird. Now BI would say I always do and Ms. J would definitely agree, but after the sangria mishap and the texting and well everything of the last few days, like finding myself at a double movie showing until after midnight last night. But I realize it isn't a math equation, well at least not a simple one, we've got multi-variable Calculus going on here, and let's just say I failed that course...

It's fun, it's BI all over again, minus the who rest of the acronym - he's the marrying type - but not that that really matters. We're still stuck, we're tip toes away from the dating realm and yet I feel like we'll be miles away from a casual friendship or any kind of friendship if I push the issue. His roommate has supposedly touched on the issue, suggesting we should date and while a part of me would love to have her read on the whole thing given the duration of time they've lived together, I feel like that's crossing boundaries, and ya well... we are stuck, it's a stalemate. Any suggestions? I know it's not much to go on but I know it's not like a summation of it's parts business.

Oh and fingers crossed - AB bought a lottery ticket with my lucky quarter with the supposed intention of giving me a portion to purchase a laptop if we win - seems fair.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/neon_lobster/3572898908/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.