Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Discussions

So AB and I have been talking, and we're circling back to where we were before and I for one and am actually really apprehensive about it all. Quite simply this issue is now that as with BI as the conversations get deeper and more random too, and the frequency of our time together increases I start to worry about getting attached. For example last night I texted AB to see how the pie was progressing, 1/2 remained, I went to bed only to get a text this afternoon informing me that there was now a 1/4 of the pie left. My next question was where was he to be eating pie in the middle of the day, apparently coming from the dentist and so an hour long text message conversation developed and we ended up discussing love, the effortless kind that you would put effort into, you know what we mean... err not a conversation I wanted to have though...well there you have it, a week of weird to go along with the post full moon...

4 comments:

  1. you should write a book about your life and dedicate it to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, you know I will, AB has been encouraging me to get on thinking that out and working on it. I was going to ask if you wanted to join the mayhem and run the Victoria 1/2 Marathon in October... and well hell why don't you just get your ass up here more often - join the crazy life of me drinking three glasses of wine downtown on a Wednesday night with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this semester I will be down there more often because of school..ive got some evening class downtown..should be fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a new roomie come October 1, so hopefully it will be easier to have you around, it will be fun the fridge is consistently stocked, a year of therapy has helped me embrace the bottle... actually that came out wrong but I think you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.