Friday, August 07, 2009

Really?

Okay so I will say that my memory is a little foggy given the time that has passed since the event. V and I attended a local concert (the Fray!) and it forced me to accept two things. One I do totally heart band boys in skinny jeans - blech I know, but Mr. Slade makes my heart skip a beat or two despite the skinny jeans. I will say no skinny jeans on non-awesome instrument playing boys... any whos. While at the concert V got hit on by a South African who I must say though somewhat cute, and I stress the somewhat, he seriously failed. For one, joking while picking up a girl, even if not intentional should be restrained. There comes a point where everything that comes out of your mouth is not believable and you in the process of trying to make yourself look fun and carefree begin to look like a complete ass. And what's worse? That's you sober. So ya, and now you get to ask me really? Because I gave into to my starved brain and texted BV last night... I am going to try and get me some emotional support, that maybe even more difficult a time than Mr Slade has trying to shimmy into those skinnys.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahbergen/3794839809/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.