Thursday, August 27, 2009

Despite the Birthday Cake....

and all the nausea that is coming with my consumption of dairy, I have decided with the urging of N to begin to hash out some kind of DTR letter. This goes against everything I believe to be true, right, ethical and yet it's words which I love more than I should, and it's an easier option than face to face... opinions are welcome:

AB,

We had this discussion last week and I not sure what can be said, done or thought about that hasn't already in some respect or another . We've been spending a lot of time together, and I really enjoy your company, the texts and the laughter. You are, to borrow your phrasing, an amazing person. The issue is that well, it seems that while we have a great time that all these actions are being blurred into a gray area of friendship, which I have minimal issue with, if that gray area will turn to black and white, but it seems that is not the case. Maybe my intuition is off, maybe I'm not reading the situation correctly, but I doubt that. I feel/think that while you enjoy spending time with me that there is a distinct hesitation - for whatever reason that may be, speculation isn't necessary. If that is truly the case then fair enough, this is for no purpose other than to maybe flesh out the minimal conversation we had before. Please know that nothing is being rushed or expected, I would just like us on relatively the same page if that makes sense.

S&P

2 comments:

  1. Assuming you no longer need my consult on this? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks though, I needed to realize that I was dealing with a boy who happens to be an artist, direct is the best policy, and he now just needs to realize he is dealing with a Gemini who writes/can't get out of her own head and we'll be fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.