Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm not entirely S&P

and AB isn't really AB either...

This past weekend I had a blind date courtesy of V, which while he was a nice guy, was by no means a success. However in the frustration of the evening dissipated while waiting in line at the NAAM, I got myself cornered in a text message conversation, and found myself having to profess my long not discretely hidden crush, well it turns out that AB felt the same way. There I was on a date with a man who wasn't AB, wanting to be with AB and knowing that AB was home sick.

Aside: On Friday against my better intentions opted to sacrifice my health for the care of AB and the love of Aapa and Momo. AB had some H1N1 kind of funk going on but in my effort to Florence Nightingale my way into his heart, I tromped downtown with a care package of Lysol and Chicken noodle soup and Goldfish crackers, and in return got to watch the remainder of Season 2 of Avatar.

Back to forward time, last night I had the scheduled run past the familial relation of most significance - AB's sister. After she bailed out early AB and I spent some time in silence, and then I suggested we possibly have the talk if he was up for talking, he wasn't, but we did end up spending the rest of the night, watching Avatar during which time he held my hand... so it's not huge but hell we're moving forward in theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.