Monday, August 24, 2009

Estrogen, Eclipse and a lack of sleep...

These factors combined together with a general sense of Gemini flakiness and well let's just say I determined that at 2:30am Sunday morning after a stressful bus ride home from AB's house that my approval of the platonic dating situation had dissolved. We'd walked for two hours, watched a movie and I left just before 1am, after my bus didn't show I was offered the couch. None of these factors impacted my decision to do so to be honest, I declined the couch due to a weekly date with my parental unit, I doubted he would be enthused to hear I was elsewhere, having spent the night at male's house - regardless of the sleeping arrangement... no what broke it was the continuous, So's? After the hours of texting - I'd had enough of shrugging my shoulders in response to the question, so what are you? So I asked, I asked if the mixed signals were unintentionally mixed and what was his intent? I waited and I waited and at 11am I was notified that there was no intent. This was followed by a multiple choice further explanation:

1. Hadn't thought about it
2. Friends as per now
3. Other

The choice? " I think 2 for now. Although the allure of 3 is there... WTF... um pardon me that wasn't lady like -but well, I have to say what is that? So of course I redefined the boundary - we're 2, none of this possible 3 business, and there is a line, you cross it, you cross it, no toeing over the line because it happens to suit you... but now here I am wondering how close is 3... whatever 3 is... so here we are the artist and the writer negotiating, trying to find a more common language while texting up a storm... btw V has a blind date set up for me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.