Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dinner Date, Help I Need Martha

I resorted to calling my only parental unit last night after I had a major brain moment. I asked AB over for dinner. I think it was the wine I was trying to finish off and flirt texting that made me forget that: the house was messy, the fridge was/is in some state of chaos and I would not be home until later than normal... but I asked and he accepted. There I was at 7pm banging my head on Eclipse trying to figure out which was worse - that I wanted to buy Breaking Dawn, or that I was now forced to to covertly or non-covertly call my parental unit for a food idea that I couldn't fail at, he suggested pork and given that I had just choked down a very over done other white meat piece, I decided to pick the meal that L and AR have both eaten, a regular on the vegan repertoire... We're having Indian food tonight, even though that was our first date* meal too, I couldn't think of anything else I could not. Even worse I made the appropriate dessert to go along with it - and this morning even in the haze of my 5am pre glasses blindness, I could see it had failed. NLLL!!! I have to make them again, find some sense of calm and clean the house, that is if I can beat AB to the house - apparently we're racing again...

PS If all comes together it will be an entire vegan meal... I may not be able to corrupt AB, though I might be able to win him with my charms... that's corruption in a round about way isn't it?

PS. CC could you hint at AB I would like one of these for Christmas...

1 comment:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.