Monday, August 17, 2009

Chicken!

I admit it, I'm chicken, for all the talk of letting things come together naturally, I've found myself even more entangled in the whole AB saga to the point standing in the dark next to the house on Saturday night, while the party continued on, I wondered - I had a moment, a faint moment where I had that same intuition that BI gave me years ago, but hell it could have just been the sangria. The text flirting has increased, face time has as well, the groans of the females around me have also increased. Apparently it's time for AB to get his act together or for me to call him on it. I vote neither, I don't need any drama right now, I'm comfortable here - just as freaking comfortable as I was with BI. It's great, it's safe, it's challenging, but yet not, I just don't know how to describe it, it's that effortless kind of relationship that is worth the effect to steal a phrase from AB discussion last week in regards to things worth fighting for...

Anywhos - likely we'll revisit this again, and again for a while and find myself reminded like this afternoon that as much as I might think he feels a certain way, it changes again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.