Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teenage Angst is Not Good for Me

I've been having a hard time with this whole multiple choice business - thankfully I've been hunting myself down the components for a Katara costume and purging the office - emotional stress does amazing things for my organizational drive.

I've been fighting over the frustration of a grey statement made black and white by myself - I put us at 2 and now the what ifs of 3 are making more noise in my brain then ever in his. Doesn't help that I normally have a hard time wedging myself from my brain as it is, never mind you add all this and of course it would be the same time I find myself immersed in the worst teenage angst book out there - Eclipse - I have read enough of "he leaned in to kiss me... blah blah blah" I'm old enough to know that you are never really old enough to completely block out all the obscene fantasy in it all, somewhere in the 1000 pages I've read so far I found myself going E is oddly old fashioned and wholly unrealistic besides the living dead part and damn it can't AB just kiss me already... oops, time to put the book down.

All this is why I like being single and picky - life doesn't get messy, not like this, but I guess this is all the reasons why I love that Colbie Caillat song right now.

Photo:http://www.flickr.com/photos/moylek/250668156/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.