Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ode to My Third Crackberry

I am likely running around like I would in a half price Louboutin sale today: packing, running, commuting, working, commuting, dinnering with AB's roommate/retrieving still missing items/avoiding AB lest I do something I will but won't regret..., packing illegal items for travel past security (danish dough), and sleeping (very briefly) before starting it all over again tomorrow... I must discuss my Crackberry. I love it and it hates me. I am on my third. My first one loved me and I him, until October, then he decided to quit me when I didn't quit AB... hmmm interesting. The replacement quit me while I was travelling for the race and after crying on the phone with tech support for the millionth time I have been blessed with a new baby that so far (3 hours into said ownership) has been good....

However it has no numbers... when I changed SIN's as a requirement before they would give me my third phone they were suppose to transfer over my numbers too... alas they didn't and so I am without my numbers. Now you would think this wouldn't be an issue, just throw my number up on FB and it would all be wonderful. Well see here is the deal. I bought a Crackberry, changed my billing account and number because of CEF. My number is a very closely guarded secret, no one who doesn't know about CEF and sworn to hold the number until the day I change it is allowed to have it... so now here I am no numbers and a phone that works... Merry Christmas to me... actually I know it will be lovely with or without the phone since it will be full of fun kitchen times with Ms. J and lots and lots of booze (Bring on the Baileys!), my falling apart AE jeans and my Lulu hoodie time, to relax finally before employing my hockey playing skills on the girls at the Nike outlet on Boxing Day - hands off the capris.

4 comments:

  1. hey you forgot to mention brunch wit meeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry LeeLee, I didn't forget - just keeping things on the DL, avoid the brunch crashers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that you in the pic...hawt! ;) Or it could be a manequin, which would then just be odd. It'd be like an American version of, "Today's Special!", but without the 80s hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Today's Special!?! I was Muffy the Mouse for Halloween for two years when I was little... a factoid that won't really reveal my identity. It's one of the yoga instructors at the Lululemon store

    While that's not me, it may oddly enough be close to my idenity... so no identity disclosure on the blog... some days I wish I could but it's too much of a risk.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.