Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time Out

I have been trying to get my head back in my body and extract my heart from my brain for the last two days... it's slowly working. Oh so very slowly. Thankfully the mere mention of another man and heartbreak and all that cooled off MW in a hurry. But really that's not the purpose for this blog, oddly enough I am going to take time out from my vintage clothing obsession, love of Jo Malone fragrance (Agave and Cacao if anyone has still yet to purchase me a gift...) and let you know of the gift I give my grandparents every year. No not puzzles or denture destroying caramels, rather it's water. I give them the gift of water because oddly enough that is what they ask for check out...

Both options provide water - and oddly enough I will say that I didn't know about Active Water but I will now most definitely see myself running the Chicago race instead of my planned Portland race in October....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.