Friday, December 25, 2009

I Offer The Next Holiday on the Agenda

Start Planning! Actually I'm posting the video because while it may be sappy junk it has some good lines in this lovely tidbit, so while I'm drinking myself out of my slippers and under a table, artificial Christmas tree or something else other than AB who I might add I am allowed to stupidly mope about for the remainder of this year... here's my offering. And fear not my dear ones I have officially lost his number so there will be no drunk texting to be discussed, nevermind I'm going to be a whole freaking country away... though that would make for a delicious blog, but oh he of iron will is long good, good riddance I hope the next one rips him the new one that I should have or something like that... I can say that with no fear because Santa knows I've been bad this year and I offer no apologies, none what so ever for being naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.