Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As I Was Awake Last Night at 1:30am

I resisted the urge to text someone I couldn't even text - I had deleted the number, now true it is written down in my purse with everyone else's numbers of importance because of the nature of my phone as of late... but I thought about all the memories that I want to remember... so in the vein of catharsis and all that here starts that list mostly in order

1. Miss 50's party
2. Texts from NYC to home
3. Birthday party
4. A week later dropping off cookies and staying out so late walking around the downtown that AR called to make sure I was alive
5. Indian food - racing to get to the same bus stop from opposite sides of town, we arrived at the exact same time
6. Celebration of Country's nationhood day
7. Ms. J's birthday party
8. Monday movie nights
9. Texting from home to Montreal
10. Continuation of Monday night movies, adding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, some Sundays too - late late bus rides home and all that
11. Being introduced to Avatar, becoming addicted
12. Taking care of him when he was sick
13. Being taken care of when I became sick
14. The weekend that has been over analysed on the blog
15. The following weekend that involved lots of gin... and so the story went
16. More movie nights...
17. The night
18. Following nights...blah blah blah
19. Race weekend - the I miss you, rather be with you weekend
20. One of multiple attempts at a break
21. Philadelphia weekend
22. Texting stopped
23. And here we stand... it was so much more sappy and poetic in my mind but hell you don't want that and those memories are pretty clear still from the last 6 months.

Nasty part of all this is I'll miss all of it, the firsts, the hand holding, snuggles, his smell... oh well someone just spike my morning coffee and this day will be all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.