Monday, December 07, 2009

Wish List

I was asked recently what I want for Christmas, so Santa Baby this is what I really do want in no particular order

1. Reflector strips
2. ID bracelet
3. Air Miles - millions of them
4. Movie Theatre gift card so Ms J and I can resume our Friday night get drunk and watch a movie dates
5. Banana Republic gift card - new suiting would be fab
6. Spikes
7. Runners
8. Compression Tights - notice a theme...

Let's be frank folks anything alcohol related isn't going to last and the same goes for Starbucks, so aside from cash or all my race days paid for the up coming year there isn't a whole lot else.

One thing that I wouldn't get but would love would be a IPod stocked with a running play list - I being a woman am technically challenged - correction I can handle office IT/server issues, Apple products scare me....

2 comments:

  1. Apple isn't that scary once you try. I think people say that about tequila and bungee jumping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tequila isn't scary it's just mean to my esophagus. Bungee jumping is on the agenda instead of a trip with Ms. J for our birthdays this year... though I think I'm going to have to have her push me.

    Ms J has an Apple and swears by it, I wouldn't be apposed to one, it's more my IPod that has caused more grief that I could have imagined...nevermind loading it up with the music - it's a time consuming gift. Somehow those seem more pracitcal, like if someone could round up all my heels that need resoling and my beloved purse that needs fixing and get all those done I would be greatful, sometimes those gifts of doing something you've always wanted done but haven't gotten around to are more meaningful

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.