Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Resolve...

To re-evaluate my dating theory/policy. Out of the 6 men this year that I dated,* all were not future options for various reasons - though it should be noted all for different reasons - so thankfully I don't really have a type - one was a closet case looking for his 50's housewife, one was frigid and boring, one a commitment/growing up phobic, other a chronic cheater, one left recently at the alter and the last one a pity date that I wholly beyond words regret because now I've got a semi-stalker and a Sbucks I can no longer go to... so on that note:

1. No pity dates - that means if even if hell froze over you still wouldn't date them, you shouldn't just to find an easy way out of the awkwardness

2. No dating man-child's, it's not a good thing all around - you can love them as friends and appreciate their insight into Avatar, The Last Airbender and share their love of sports... beyond that while I want children, I would prefer to be raising them, rather than living with one.

3. I resolve to with Ms. J cast the net far and wide for options and as such will accept matchmaking...for those local, if you know where local is there will be a blog popping up on the subject with application forms... this is the grand result of two single women finishing off a large bottle of Baileys in 2 1/2 days while play Pandemic...

4. To apart from all this focus on getting the hell out of my lovely management job and into school full time because y'all know I'm super excited about it...

But before that all comes into play I will be with V, Ms J and a gaggle of other ladies at V's house party - drinking, playing board games, eating Moroccan meatballs and dulce de leche (my contributions) all while in lovely party dresses... good times for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.