Friday, December 04, 2009

Reruns...or something like that

My brain has departed from thinking for the next little while as I try and figure out how to get into a Masters program that will likely leave me destitute and I have to make those decisions quickly as my job now is in some sort of limbo

So anyways entertain yourselves with the following this weekend, thanks to Advice from a Single Girl:

Yourself: Tired
Your partner: MIA
Your hair: Shoulder length (maybe)
Your mother: Gave birth to me
Your father: Pie Maker Extraordinaire
Your favorite item: Pearl Earrings
Your dream last night: Dreamt about styling my hair in 40's victory rolls...
Your favorite drink: Cosmopolitan, or any not too sweet martini
Your dream car: is not something I have considered
Your dream home: In it at the moment in that it's stable, it's warm and it feels like home to me
The room you are in: one I want to be out of in a few hours hopefully
Your ex: Is a long story
Your fear: Heights
Where you want to be in ten years: In a job that contributes joy to my life
Who you hung out with last night: HSBFF and her family
What you're not: Tall
Muffins: Are not cupcakes and cupcakes are better
One of your wish list items: Miles, tonnes of airmiles so flying will be less pricey this year
Time: Is often wasted
The last thing you did: Booked an appointment
What you are wearing: wouldn't you like to know?
Your favorite weather: Fall, sun with crisp fallness
Your favorite book: Jane Eyre
Last thing you ate: Licorice Allsorts
Your life: Is moving on with me in tow I hope
Your mood: Meh
Your best friends: are those I am transparent with
What are you thinking about right now: I don't know what I want for lunch
Your car: is shared with many others, and helps the planet
What are you doing at the moment: Avoiding people
Your summer: Planned
Relationship status: is the title of the blog
What is on your tv: Turned off
What is the weather like: Cold and clear
When is the last time you laughed: with HSBFF

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean your job is in limbo??
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Your ex' answer cracked me up, because i thought the same thing about mine. It doesn't much matter which one either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they all in some way or another a long story...

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.