Monday, December 14, 2009

Therapy

I am all for cheap therapy, like completely rearranging your office the way you've wanted to for the last two years instead of say doing the accounting all while shoving as many brownies as you can in your yap...

I did that, while listening to this, and planning with AB's roommate to have dinner with her, her beau and retrieving all my stuff. I'm not out to steal friend or have people take sides, I just think this is all the shits that I have the potential to lose them all too if I don't handle things as delicately as possible, even pseudo breakups seem to be hard... I need a run.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I am cheap therapy too, just all at the wrong time, wrong place, wrong mood type thingy.My little space of an office needs some therapy love, wanna run over here and give it some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'll be down that way for Christmas, I can do it then, at which time I'll still likely be trying to forget someone and will need some LeeLee time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be down this way??????
    can we meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely I can run from LC to you or something like that.... I'm staying with Ms. J's parents

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.