Monday, June 22, 2009

Sooo...I guess my bed and I won't be seeing much of each other


It is an oft discussed issue in my daily life, I love sleep, I LOVE it and not just like, or feel warm undefined feelings towards sleep. Sleep and I have a wonderful relationship where I devote 8 or more hours daily to its maintenance. However it seems that over the past few weeks and this week without question I am opting to change the dynamics of that relationship, opting for walks around Stanley Park, Sangria consumption, Coldplay (! - AWESOME), and apparently a pseudo-date on this Wednesday, we are by no means calling it anything beyond platonic - because well that is not the way this going to go down fer sure (intentional typo). It also isn't being defined as other because my Coldplay date waffled inregards to the intention of the asker... I figure I can cheat on sleep a little with coffee/caffeine and at the same time get on with this whole living business. As to the who, what and where's of Wednesday while the secret might be burning a hole through my email account/phone, it is going to stay where it is, hint though it has nothing to do with OM and we are all soooo glad about that, so unbelievably glad that has all left.



Photo:http://www.flickr.com/photos/siennamooney/3184340721/

5 comments:

  1. that picture really confused me. it was like someone took you in your old hair and did a mashup with AR. Very strange. You need to use your own photos once in awhile. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but then were would the mystery be in that? If I can procure some wigs and disguises we'll work on that

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !!

    Information Please :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.