Friday, June 12, 2009

L swore she would never breakup again...

So she hated whenever I played this song, me however, I loved the song when I was with CEF, maybe because I felt that there is truth in the song, the kind of truth about love fading, the kind of love CEF and I never had, so this would never have happened... there's an honest desperation and of course because John can and does it is dripping with emotion/desperate affection/anger/confusion and well it's sexy, no? I have to say I love the line, "you'll be a bitch because you can..." um ya, I think that nails that part of a dying relationship for me.

Funny thing is right now I just love the song, it's the kind I want to play as the setting sun is filtering it's way into the kitchen, turn it up, open the back door, light a few candles and enjoy the rest of my wine, erstwhile washing the dishing and swaying (I don't dance) to the beat...

3 comments:

  1. I love this song right now too


    ... Whenever I play it arounD tim he knows its my breakup song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute and sad all at the same time, it's study time tomorrow... so I'm picking it up so I can occupy the silence in the house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, the double live cd is amazing!!! except it doesn't have dreaming with a broken heart which is another requiste break up song, not that you need one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.