Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In case you were wondering...


I basically become useless to the world after 9pm. So when I received a text at approximately 10:30 last night asking for the okay for AB to go to the movie without me, I gave him a pass, he said he'd make it up to me - words never to be said to S&P - see I have this craving for a butterscotch dipped cone from DQ and there is only one location that now sells it... Anywhos, I plead being just awoken, thus incoherent, though Ms. J is going to say AB has weaseled himself a huge soft spot and thus I gave mercy and the okay of my own volition. Really? Regardless what else was I going to say, NOOOO, screw your friends, I demand that you don't go and go with me... let's check that one for a moment. While it is fer sure (IT) that I'm not someones girlfriend, I not even like a bestest, so what freaking pull do I have without looking well insane? Never mind this got me to thinking, even if I was someone with some kind of relational standing, why should a movie matter? I can understand being pissed, if someone bailed on an agreed upon date/engagement like a wedding, funeral, baptism, graduation or other momentous event that in theory is only going to happen once. But a movie? AR is going with me and that's that, we move onwards...ya so cross the movie off the things to do list, hmm *shrug* whatever... still have dinner plans.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13725832@N06/2851652049/ - yes I like the subject, sleep with my Crackberry, it's always within arm's reach if not closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.