Friday, June 26, 2009

And Let the Games Begin!

Coming out of left field, courtesy of a wholly unexpected message in my FB inbox, we now have a new player on the scene. We shall call him BVHMAOMP or Boy V has met at OM's party - but for the sake of the fun and blogging - BV. BV hit the radar for a few hot moments back then but died off, I couldn't read him so I shrugged it all off, eventually added him as a friend on FB and then ta da we have a FB message for a coffee "date." You know I am beginning to hate that word, it's up there with "nice" and "different." So there you have it AB has seriously legitimate competition, like in the way of an engineer who just happens to be one of my peeps... I will keep you all updated.

The only down side is if either of these remotely works out, I feel like I should thank OM - second thought is that really that awful - hey OM, you may be a douchebag, tool or whatever reference that has been used in recent months by AR, N or Ms. J to describe you, but thanks to you I've gotten to have better times than you could have ever done...

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vegaseddie/3309211069/

2 comments:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.