Saturday, June 13, 2009

Names


Have you ever found yourself writing someone off because of their name. Now I realize I now sound shallow and yes we might have found one good reason why I'm single, but actually I'm not that picky... Sure I've been noted as saying someone with the same last name would be wonderful, it would save me from having all my towels, stationary, pillowcases and bedding re-monogrammed. I have to say it was funny when discussing a person of the past with TBF(Tattooed Best Friend)she insisted he be dropped not for his doucheyness but rather his name... I think there's a reason she's still a best friend. Anyways I found myself writing out another name today and having the urge to recall the joys of elementary school by writing out my name with his last name, surrounding it with bubbly hearts and flowers, now we could chalk that up to the mocha light frappe I just downed in record speed since I have the heat on full in my office... or I've officially lost my brain and I need to be intervened with before someone (me) makes an ass of themselves... though that would just be a regular occurrence, so I don't know if I need an intervention for this one specific case or my non-endearing behavior in general, because it is apparently doing me no good, it's all not good...

Regardless please tell me this need has overcome one of you dear readers in the last decade...

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/perpetualbliss/2986747719/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.