Monday, June 07, 2010

On Ceaseless Repeat

I'm over you, over it, over him, over, over, over, over... right? Let's repeat that again and again and again and until I stop being suprised at your posting of pictures with your drunk ass all over women on Facebook. Stop! For the love of most I hold loosely sacred like butterscotch dipped cones from Dairy Queen. What the hell are you proving other than the high road doesn't have to be that high when the other person prefers to did their own road lower?







PS While I am going for the McPhee hair, I will say that I would smack myself upside the head nevermind Ms. J would likely tackle me if I considered shooting a video of myself to some how prove any boy he was missing out... dude no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.