Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re-group

At this moment I would still like to *barf* but I have survived without tears (thus far), though I can't guarantee that I and the sauce won't be having a celebration tomorrow night after acupuncture... I know pay to clean the liver and then put the good stuff in, I've got it all figured out.

Actually I got a B- a truly in theory unacceptable grade for me.  BUT this is where I have to leave the emotions for a moment. It was my first English essay after 4 1/2 years.  I struggled with it - I knew that I didn't like it AND he has indicated it's a flex grade.  In other words if I do well on the proposal, paper, presentation and the final - that B- will look more like a healthy B, which isn't an A, but it's not death.... not fabulous.  The hope is I can prove that it is an anomaly, a result of being freakishly rusty.

On another note the class I wasn't so sure about taking in the Fall is apparently taught by a fair and lovely lady, interesting.  Well the world is a day at a time and I think I need to just re-group and move forward into the wonderful world of this proposal.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amanda47/725365001/

2 comments:

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.