Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re-Starting the Re-Start

Sooooo....

I had a look at the program I am interested in and to be honest I'm more interested now - oh of course it has to be that way. However I realized that this week is the FINAL application deadline and while they accept late applications it would be towards the end of the month (July) that I could submit a complete application, that's really late.   So while I wait for the current university's adviser to get back to me about transferring credits, it seems the goal is to instead do the following:

1. Work in the Fall - despite the education leave option, train staff and leave job come December.  Take a class and work off as much of my previous student debt as possible. Take the GRE.

2. Start Masters program in January - work part-time to cover my living expenses (maybe not the first semester - we'll see). 

3.  Either continue with the Masters program or apply in the Fall 2011 for other Master's programs.  Given that the first Masters program gives me the option of writing a Thesis for 12 credit hours.

There you have it folks more changes and I believe I should be working on my paper/proposal... eek back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.