Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goals for the Week

Now that the weekend is wrapping up and I'm trying to unwind - I have the following goals for myself.

1. Walk for 30 minutes every day - I figure if I can start there that it is do able, it's not high intensity and it's somewhere to start - and if I really just cannot do it, then I need to have a shower to help the soreness, take an Advil if needed and then do some yoga.

2. Keep a calmer pace - so if that means getting up 15 minutes earlier, and conversely going to bed earlier then so be - but make baby steps to reducing as much stress as possible.

3. Learn to leave lists at two things :)

That's it folks just two goals for this week - my Type A self will just have to shelve it's neuroses.

I know this song might not be of interest to many of you but I know I will have this on more these days - there is something soothing about their music.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea with the lists. Doable, short, and direct. Going for the minimalist look with the new template? I liked your last one, if I may say so. I liked the colors =). Feel better, as always.
    Good night.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.