Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Arg...

No I didn't confuse the Wild West theme with a Pirate theme, rather I just spent 20 minutes looking at pictures of East Coast schools on FB from people studying over there.  Each step of the way I feel like I'm never going to make progress on any section of the GRE except the math section which I've found out is tiny.  BS! BS! GRE peeps it needs to be HUGE.  Ask me hundreds of questions on the area of a triangle, power rules, BEDMAS and the radius of a circle. We all know me and pi are best buds, me and obtuse vocabulary it seems are as at odds as most teen girls are with everyone, except Justin Bieber* these days.

But I did register for one class today - we've decided here by grand consensus one class is the best bet for my success... Shakespeare, awesome! Seriously it is.  So tootles ya'll until I flash you with a little fishnet and garter thigh.**

*Don't ask because you don't want to know and I won't tell
** Going to the allergist tomorrow so I doubt I'll be posting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.