Thursday, March 18, 2010

Okay, Now Then

So things are different around here - I am still in the process of making things more accessible. But in the meanwhile we're going to transition to fluctuating format of more pictures, quotes and random bits of my newer life journey thing I've thrown myself into.

You must also forgive me as I am trying to figure out how to use Apple software in addition to this all - I'm begining to think I am going to take the camera to work as the photos did not transfer properly. Ms J the apple lover could you explain why my photos transfer as teeny tiny?

On a happy note as I go off to sniffle my way into bed and hopefully a deep sleep - some music:



PS I have an AB update of sorts - but as for the moment we'll see if he accepts the last curling ticket for the semi-final game on Saturday.

9 comments:

  1. eeep read my post. Need advice.
    And gl on the AB/Saturday mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. /Sigh, please don't tell me that you are trying to lure him in again...there is no way this ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no no no, no luring - my dad and Ms. J will be there too - just looking for a person to take the ticket - he was last on the list and surprisingly interested...

    Btw any upper div classes/profs you would recommend - I know I took just about everything the English department offered but thought I would ask

    ReplyDelete
  4. well there is a POSSIBILITY...it could end well? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not going down that road, if the planets completely realign themselves, we'll deal with it - yes I love the guy but he isn't there with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look. Welcome to the Dark Side ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey the dark side and me are well acquainted but thanks for making it formal - it's like becoming friends with the dark side on Facebook.

    PS AB opted out and AL got the ticket - in the end it was better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. Sounds like you're having a fun time despite of the sickies. Please keep me updated on your AB drama. I'm living vicariously through you since my own social life has come to a screeching halt since last year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, not a huge update of any sort - but basically once he stopped working his crazy shifts and has started sleeping the un-real tool fest that I was getting when I did get a text seems to have dissipated, but do I have expectations that his heart has changed in regards to commitment etc - doubt it.

    As to having fun - trying to keep life going now that I feel healthier - we'll see. AL seemed to have fun, and to be honest, it was nice to know that life just keeps moving forward.

    As to the general social life - I am apparently going to a murder mystery as Saloon Girl next weekend and then two weekends later is OM's party - so business is just starting.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always desired... so speak up.